Sanef assistance - FAQ

What should I do if I have lent or hired out my vehicle to someone ?

If you lend or hire out your vehicle to someone the person borrowing or hiring your vehicle must pay the toll online or at the payment terminals located at the car parks after the gantries. If you lend or hire out a vehicle that does have a Liber-t toll tag, consider removing it before you hand over the vehicle.

Other questions frequently asked by our customers: